We are so excited that you are interested in serving at Trunk or Treat. This year it will be held at The Cleveland Academy of Leadership, right down from The Bridge! This is a great opportunity to love on our community. Our Partnership with Cleveland is our main school focus at The Bridge throughout the year. We are excited to be on their campus this year to love on their students, families, teachers, and faculty!
There are so many different ways that you can be involved – host a trunk, serve hotdogs, or help clean up after the event, just to name a few. We want you! Please follow the link below to sign up to get involved!
- Host a Trunk Team: This team will be responsible for decorating the trunk of their car to a theme for the day! The more interactive the trunk the better. This team will also be responsible for providing candy to give away at their trunk (approx. 800 pieces).
- Set up Team: This team will be responsible for setting up the various areas of Trunk or Treat before the event begins.
- Parking Team: This team will direct traffic flow and parking.
- Welcome Team: This team will help attendees feel welcome, pass out treat bags, and serve at the welcome tent.
- Prayer Team: This team will meet and pray with as many of our neighbors as possible.
- Food Team: This team will be serving a Hot Dog meal during Trunk or Treat.
- Clean up Team: This team will make sure that Cleveland Academy is cleared and that the school property is left better than we found it.
Got Candy? If you would like to help out by providing candy for the event, drop off candy of any kind at the FBS Welcome Center.