Check here for ongoing events and sign ups for The Kid Depot!
Call us with any questions at 864.699.4308
Moms and Daughters in 1-5 grade, do you have what it takes to rack up the most points in our scavenger hunt downtown? Grab your daughters for a fun morning together from 10am to noon trying to win it all in our Mother Daughter Scavenger Hunt on January 14. The cost is $25 per family. Sign up today!
1-5 grade Dad’s, bring your sons for a night of fun and shootouts at our nerf wars with TKD. Jan 13. Cost is $25 per family
GWL is cashless. If you wish to send any spending money you will need to put that amount in the form as you register your child. Otherwise they will have no money to spend at the arcade, for souvenirs or snacks in the waterpark. This is optional, but the only way they will have extra money. You can send any amount you wish and it will be placed on a gift card they will be given upon arrival to the lodge.
Each student who registers must complete a participant and medical form (these are available at the top of this page) along with the meal options, medicine (if your child takes any) and addendum form.
4th and 5th Grade Retreat
What is it? A fun night away at Great Wolf Lodge for our 4th and 5th graders. The goal for this short retreat is to provide the kids time to get to know and hang out with their peers, have a ton of fun together, and spend some focused time drawing near to God. We know there is a great deal of change that takes place in these preteen years and our desire is to partner with parents in equipping our kids with a Biblical worldview. Many times getting kids away and out of their normal routine provides a great opportunity to focus on their relationship with Christ. An adult chaperone will be assigned to each room.
Early Bird Pricing of $120 ends midnight November 27th
What to bring
What should your student bring?
- Bible and something to take notes on.
- This is a one night trip! We travel in vans and space is tight, please do not send anything larger than a duffel bag with your child.
- Swimsuit, towel, flip flops, and cover-up or t-shirt to wear down to the waterpark
(Swimming attire should be modest; one piece is best for girls. Keep it simple)
- Snacks for the room (you know everyone enjoys a good snack)
- Toiletries, change of clothes, pajamas, something warm to wear. Please only pack necessities. Dress will be very casual
- They will need a drawstring bag for the water park on Monday.
Medication of any kind will need to be communicated with a staff member and a signed release will be required for your child to take their medication under the watch of their chaperone.
What not to bring?
- Electronics to include: cell phones, ipods, etc
- Remember this retreat is intended for some real life interaction not technologically driven.
- Anything that would be offensive or questionable in nature.
Night to Shine 2023
Night to Shine is a special Prom Night centered on God's love, for people with special needs, ages 14 and older. This worldwide movement on Friday, February 10, 2023, is sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation.
We can't wait to see you here on Campus at FBS!
Want to win a month of fun stuff for your family from TKD? Well you found the right spot, register here today and we’ll pick a winner from all our entries the last day of each month. Watch out for the TKD team as they surprise your family when you least expect it! You only need to register once, you stay on the wheel until your family leaves The Kid Depot!